Tuesday 25 March 2014

What a Kaleidoscope shows


Being still a child I made a Kaleidoscope with carton, mirrors and coloured pieces or paper and glass. I remember it was right and through its lens different combinations of shapes and colours could be seen.

By turning it the shapes changed, the previous one were never retrieved and others who looked through it saw also different things. No one saw the same. Today I think that the world seems likewise. It is often said that it’s all in the eye of the beholder.

I believe it is worthwhile, al least to reduce own ignorance, enter various subjects, be it in introductory way, to get closer to other’s understanding of the world and to enrich own's viwepoint.



I read once that blog is a contraction form WEB and LOG, namely, a journal in the web. This format will allow me to share viewpoints, changing subjects, like a turning kaleidoscope...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your opinion is welcome